Rear cameras are an easy to use device that makes reversing easier and lessens the risk of accidents while parking. It can offer a driver a way to see their blind spot, no matter how dark it is or what the weather is like.
Following are the steps of installing an aftermarket rear camera ( do not with CANBUS):
- Stick the camera on the car tail.
- Route the camera video cable to the front of the car.
- Remove the car stereo cover.
- Connect the new camera line with the CAM-IN line.
- Test the camera to make sure everything works.
If with CANBUS, it need to cut the reverse detection line (REVERSE) and connect the head of the connected machine to the positive lamp.
Route the camera video cable to the front of the car