Whenever a new movie or TV series is released, some people enjoy the exciting storyline on the big TV at home, while others watch it on their computers or mobile phones. But where is the best place for a driver to watch TV? If the car has a large touchscreen radio system, the driver can play any video. But remember, don't watch videos while driving.
In fact, most cars only come with a simple standard factory radio with very little functionality. Since we spend a lot of time in the car, it is imperative to have a multifunctional head unit radio to improve the driving experience. In this article, we'll take a look at the amazing advantages of a big-screen radio and how to install it in your car.
What Can We Get From a Touchscreen Android Radio System?
- As the name suggests, the touchscreen radio can be easily operated with the touch of a finger. We can also see all the information clearly on the screen without distinguishing which button was pressed.
- Another great feature is that it can support a rearview camera. Once we installed the camera and hooked it up to the radio, it showed the rearview image when we reversed and parked. This greatly helps those who have trouble parking.
- The radio also provides a variety of entertainment programs, adding a lot of fun. You can enjoy Bluetooth music, listen to FM/AM radio channels, and watch online movies. Such an Android radio system will not make you feel tired and tedious during long-distance driving.
How to install a touchscreen radio for VW Volkswagen Polo?Toolboxes: plastic pry tools, screwdrivers, cable ties, tape, and more.
Safety Tips: Cut off the power of the car before working.
- Use a plastic pry tool to remove the radio frame.
- There are 4 screws to fix the radio unit. delete them.
- Pull out the main unit and unplug its connector.
- Connect the new cable of the aftermarket VW Polo Android radio to the car. Make sure they are connected properly.
- Next, let's connect the new screen to the car via a new cable. The interface is different, easy to distinguish, and the connection is good.
- Turn on the car head unit and check whether it is normal. When a problem occurs, it is recommended to carefully check the wiring, or ask the seller for help.